I made a lot of progress on one of my datasets today. It’s a 2 x 2 x 2 study, so it requires a fair amount of thinking in what the best way is to plot the data.
Lately I have been writing up my code in an R script, then when I’m happy with it, I plug it into R Markdown so I can see all the graphs at once.
When I plotted my 3-way interaction graphs, the group labels on the x-axis squished together because the default plot size was too small. So I looked up how to change the plot size in R Markdown and found this useful stackflow response.
So I tried it and voila! My plots look beautiful in R Markdown.